Mono-D 0.3.7

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Tue Apr 17 09:31:22 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 17 April 2012 at 16:13:25 UTC, Mirko Pilger wrote:
> you should probably mention somewhere explicitly that this
> works *only* with the _alpha_ and not with the _stable_ release
> of monodevelop atm.

This is just a temporary issue since 1) linux users are advised
by default to take the latest beta/alpha version and 2) MD will
be released on version 2.9 soon, probably in a couple of weeks or
so.
I know that it's currently a kind of mess with the new dependency
library versions and stuff, but it wasn't me who decided to
clean up internals and release higher, backward-incompatible
versions (of MonoDevelop ;D)