Video: Generic Programming Galore using D @ Strange Loop 2011

Denis Shelomovskij verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 02:42:36 PDT 2012

19.04.2012 4:11, Andrej Mitrovic написал:
> On 4/18/12, SomeDude<lovelydear at mailmetrash.com>  wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 17 April 2012 at 08:00:36 UTC, Denis Shelomovskij
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> It's pity that a video is read-only and it isn't easy to fix
>>> slips of the tongue like this one. Maybe some notes can be
>>> added?
>>>
>>> Anyway, these (Andrei's and Walter's) videos are too good to
>>> not list them on the site.
>>
>> I've cleaned up the wiki a bit and added them:
>> http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?WhySwitch

Thank you, SomeDude.

> You could actually add them here and link to it:
> http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?Videos
> I made that page a long while ago but I didn't really know where to
> link it from, so I just put it in the first tab I found (The D
> Community: http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?NeighborHood)

Damn, I didn't know about this page. And it looks like I'm not alone.

D wiki is really a maze for me (or I just don't understand something?).
It contains lots of outdated info mixed with some up-to-date info. I
thought that D wiki is only for experienced D developers who know what
is outdated and what is not, what info does wiki contains and where is
this info.

So I'd like to see videos on dlang.org.

--
Денис В. Шеломовский