Mono-D 0.3.7

Stephen Jones siwenjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:17:56 PDT 2012

I've probably done something stupid but I get an error whenever I
try to type into a class file within a D project (never happens
when working on C#. MonoDevelop is 2.9.4. Both the beta (off the
MonoDevelop update), and the compiled version off your latest
link do the same. The error is:

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:
'Mono.TextEditor.DocumentLine
Mono.TextEditor.TextEditorData.GetLine(Int32)'.
    at
MonoDevelop.D.Formatting.DTextEditorIndentation.KeyPress(Key key,
Char keyChar, ModifierType modifier)
    at
MonoDevelop.Ide.Gui.Content.TextEditorExtension.KeyPress(Key key,
Char keyChar, ModifierType modifier)
    at
MonoDevelop.Ide.Gui.Content.CompletionTextEditorExtension.KeyPress(Key
key, Char keyChar, ModifierType modifier)
    at MonoDevelop.D.DEditorCompletionExtension.KeyPress(Key key,
Char keyChar, ModifierType modifier) in
c:\programs\DMD\aBothe-Mono-D-bfa2e96\aBothe-Mono-D-bfa2e96\MonoDevelop.DBinding\Completion\EditorCompletionExtension.cs:line
86
    at
MonoDevelop.Ide.Gui.Content.TextEditorExtension.KeyPress(Key key,
Char keyChar, ModifierType modifier)
    at
MonoDevelop.Ide.Gui.Content.TextEditorExtension.KeyPress(Key key,
Char keyChar, ModifierType modifier)
    at
MonoDevelop.Ide.Gui.Content.TextEditorExtension.KeyPress(Key key,
Char keyChar, ModifierType modifier)
    at
MonoDevelop.Ide.Gui.Content.TextEditorExtension.KeyPress(Key key,
Char keyChar, ModifierType modifier)
    at
MonoDevelop.SourceEditor.ExtensibleTextEditor.ExtensionKeyPress(Key
key, UInt32 ch, ModifierType state)

Does anyone else have this issue?