Introducing vibe.d!

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Fri Apr 27 01:01:38 PDT 2012

Sounds great! And the site's very speedy :)  I'm especially excited about
this:

"(Work-in-progress) An integrated load balancer is able to dynamically
compile, run and test new processes before switching them live after the
code has been modified."

A few questions:

- Does the web framework work with other web servers, or is it tied to the
built-in server?

- I don't suppose you have a feature comparison between the built-in server
and Nginx? Is it one o' them fancy C10k servers? (Not that I'm likely to
ever get that kind of traffic outside of a DDoS attack ;) )

- Why "static this"? Seems like a strange choice since it'll run before the
main that (I assume) vibed automatically provides - and in an undefined
order relative to all other module ctors.