Introducing vibe.d!

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Fri Apr 27 05:30:25 PDT 2012

Am 26.04.2012 23:54, schrieb Trass3r:
> Looks promising.
>
> Though I wouldn't know how to choose between Adam's web framework,
> Cybershadow's code (seemed like he coded the newsreader in no time and
> it works very nicely) and yours.
> Any advice?

I guess it just comes down to tast and requirements. If you need high
performance in high load situations or if you are used to the
router-view-template system (with HAML or Jade templates) vibe should be
a good choice.

But although I haven't looked very deep into the other two, I know that
at least Adam's code contains a lot of features that are not yet
available in vibe or are maybe not planned at all (e.g. the handy DOM
manipulations). Of course, since vibe is also usable as a simple
library, its also possible to combine parts of each framework.