Introducing vibe.d!

Rory McGuire rjmcguire at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:47:08 PDT 2012

Awesome! that was one of my concerns with D in general with server software
and its long running nature.
I've been thinking about fibers and socket.d this week. Glad you anounced
this before I started working on something :D.

How difficult would it be for you to split the async IO parts into a
separate library? This would be very much like gevent (python:
http://www.gevent.org/).

Any chance of supporting WSGI?