Pull freeze

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 1 10:30:14 PDT 2012

On 8/1/2012 12:30 AM, Russel Winder wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-07-31 at 01:10 -0700, Walter Bright wrote:
> […]
>>
>> We're already using Git.
>
> I will be "robust".
>
> You may be making use of Git commands but you are still using
> Subversion, you are not using Git.

You keep blaming it on using subversion or subversion mentality.  It has nothing to do with subversion in the slightest.
 It has everything to do with the evolution of the development process.  We were only using SVN for a short period of
time and the use of it was a direct evolution from the not using any scm at all, no branching, etc, development process
that existed prior to that point.

Please, ignore that svn exists, it's irrelevant to D at this point.