dmd 1.075 and 2.060 release

Jordi Sayol g.sayol at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 3 03:20:55 PDT 2012

Al 02/08/12 22:46, En/na Marco Leise ha escrit:

> By the way, it would be great if the bash completion script was also available in the .zip distribution.

By now, the bash completion script uses binary zip file (not its structure) to build deb packages, so there is not much sense to include these scripts on the release zip file. Anyway, zip, deb and rpm packages are always released at same time.

I know that this is not the standard way to build deb packages, but binaries inside these zip files have been tested.

Regards,
--
Jordi Sayol