dmd 1.075 and 2.060 release

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Fri Aug 3 03:33:11 PDT 2012

Andrei Alexandrescu, el  2 de August a las 19:28 me escribiste:
> >We need changelog.dd for the new/changes section (which is where the problem
> >is in this case), but your suggestion makes sense for the bugzilla section. It
> >requires someone doing the work though. I threw together a quick program to
> >grab the bugfix list from bugzilla and write it to a file, which is why the
> >Phobos bugfix list is as complete as it is, but I have no idea how you'd go
> >about automating it in the web page (as assume you'd be looking to do). My
> >knowledge of web-related programming is negligible. So, I like the idea, but I
> >have no idea who's actually going to implement it.
>
> I was thinking of simply placing a link under "Bugs fixed".
>
> Regarding new features, we can continue putting them in changelog or
> we could describe them in bugzilla as "enhancement".

Is always nice to have a more human-oriented changelog, with a nicer
format than what bugzilla gives you, but of course you could do that
automatically making some script to pull the bug fixed from bugzilla.
Then you could edit that output manually if needed, preserving the
flexibility of the current approach.