dmd 1.075 and 2.060 release

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:48:31 PDT 2012

On 03-Aug-12 20:57, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Mike James <foo at bar.com> wrote:
>
> Well, I installed "by hand" on windows, as I did for the previous
> releases and nothing links anymore.
> Then, at home, the same for linux. I did the exact moves/copies I did
> for 2.057, 2.058 and 2.059 and I never had this problem before.
>
> So now, all my DMD installs are broken :) What was changed in this
> release exactly?
>

> What Jonathan, what do you mean by old .di files? I never create any .di

If you (like I did) just extract zip over your dmd installation this
could lead to unpleasant surprise as some  files should be now deleted
yet new compiler will happily pick up old ones and get to a link error.

Just obliterate your previous installation before setting up new one :)

--
Dmitry Olshansky