"D Language and Fortran DLL" article

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 08:36:41 PDT 2012

On 08/09/2012 10:30 AM, Minas Mina wrote:
>> P.S.: And I did not find any appropriate russian community website
>> about D Language, they exists?
>
> I don't think so. There are only a few in English...

According to dlang.org (rather, digitalmars.com that is linked from it
;)) there are Japanese, German, Russian, Chinese, and Turkish forums:

   http://digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html

I follow the Turkish forum. It is active with very roughly (by eye
balling) 2-3 topics, average around 10-20, sometimes up to 40 messages a
day:

   http://ddili.org/forum/forum

Ali