Alexander Bothe Passes GSoC Finals

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:37:11 PDT 2012

Despite an ambitious plan at the beginning of GSoC, Alex has made
phenomenal progress on Mono-D and has pushed Mono-D to the point that I
think that it can be considered a truly first-class IDE integration for D.
Some of the new capabilities that Mono-D acquired during GSoC are:

Template Parameter Deduction
UFCS Support
Groundwork for Real-time Mixin Evaluation and CTFE Support
Major speed improvements all around.

With all this important work completed, I'd like to ask everyone to join
my in congratulating Alex for all the superb work he has done and on
passing his GSoC finals! Job well done Alex!

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender