Dpaste - online compiler and collaboration tool dedicated to D Programming Language.

nazriel spam at dzfl.pl
Fri Aug 24 14:10:02 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 21 August 2012 at 23:17:42 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> nazriel:
>
>> I would like to share with you, Beta version of
>> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/
>
> At the moment gives a 403 error :-(
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

Yeah, our hosting provider had migration and due to specification
of dpaste, automatic migration of website failed. But I moved it
by hand, seems to be working good again.

Anyways!

* CodeMirror has been updated, some of Opera bugs should be fixed
now.
* Tags has been added. Thanks to Dejan we already have nice base
of tags http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/tags
* Mini news system has been added
* Users with small resolutions should be able to see Menu's
navbar properly now

More changes coming soon! :)