DUnit - class MyTest { mixin TestMixin; void testMethod1() {} void testMethod2() {}}

Shripad K assortmentofsorts at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:08:56 PDT 2012

Sorry for the late reply. I thought I would be notified via mail
of your reply but I don't think this forum sends alerts. Thanks
for this suggestion. However its a bit different in the case of
event loops (unlike threads, where a thread.start() would spawn a
new thread and bring the control back to the calling block). The
ev.run is blocking. So any code in the block that contains ev.run
will not get executed if placed after the ev.run line.

It would be great if the tests themselves end manually via
asserts themselves and the final report is displayed after
collecting results from all asserts.