Dpaste - online compiler and collaboration tool dedicated to D Programming Language.

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Aug 31 13:16:52 PDT 2012

nazriel:

> Thank you for your suggestions!

:-)

To send a paste both codepad and ideone use "Submit", I find that
word more natural than the "Save" used by DPaste, because most
times what I want is the code to run.

Also, my monitor has a largish font, so paste lines don't have
too many columns. So have you tried to put the "Paste settings"
on something like a horizontal ribbon at the top of the screen
(like an actual program), and leave full width to the lines of
code?

Bye,
bearophile