D Programming Language community on Google+

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Fri Dec 7 10:38:06 PST 2012

I've created a new Community on Google+ for users of D.
Communities[1] is a new feature added to Google+ that serve as a
gathering place for people with particular interests.  Anyone can
join.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100033468228217743303

The difference between this and the two D language Pages that
exist is that this lets anyone join and post to the community
whereas Pages are one-way.  Pages are great for official
announcements (like a official twitter account for something) but
not very useful for having discussions among people with similar
interests.

I'll be adding the regular community leaders as moderators if I
notice any of them join.

Regards,
Brad Anderson

[1]