D1 & D2 alpha's for Win64

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:50:32 PST 2012

On Tuesday, 11 December 2012 at 15:28:08 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner
wrote:

> One more thing: It's been asked before in this thread, but I
> haven't seen a reply by Walter yet: Is it viable to add the
> option of using the VC linker for 32bit, e.g. as something like
> "-linkvc". And I don't mean to remove optlink or anything like
> that, just as an option.

I think it was another thread that he said this would only be
64bit. This could change in the future but I do not believe it is
planned at this point.

(It isn't a matter of just adding a switch, thus more work which
he isn't planning yet)