LDC 0.10.0 Beta 1 available

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Wed Dec 12 09:12:10 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 12 December 2012 at 07:36:22 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On 2012-12-12 02:07, David Nadlinger wrote:
>> After a long wait and many unexpected delays, there is finally
>> going to
>> be a released version of LDC, the LLVM D compiler, again!
>
> Cool. Are there any plans to continue making pre-compiled
> releases like this?

Yes! Now, that the infrastructure (build bots – thanks Alex! –,
packaging scripts, etc.) is in place, and the D2 tests are green
by default, our plan is to release new LDC versions coordinated
with the DMD release schedule.

To that end – especially because D1 is about to reach end of life
–, we might also change the versioning scheme so that the
connection to DMD releases is more apparent. This still needs
further discussion, though, especially because the current DMD
versioning style is not entirely satisfactory.

David