ICE 0.1: a moddable shoot-em-up in D

Rob T rob at ucora.com
Fri Dec 21 14:00:26 PST 2012

I get a few compilation errors using dmd 2.060,

nothrow that can throw, pure that calls impure, as well as
several warnings such as unreachable code and warnings concerning
@safe and @trusted.

After patching some of it up to get rid of the fatal compile
errors, this last error left me scratching my head

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'pong-debug'

I had to give up, but I'm still interested in getting this game
to work, so please let us know when you manage to solve these
problems. thanks!

--rt