Getting ready for 2.061

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat Dec 22 04:15:20 PST 2012

On Sat, 2012-12-22 at 11:36 +0100, dennis luehring wrote:
[…]
> so first you need to update your bug-report - you stated that ldc is
> also not working  - thats a bug in you bug report :)

It turns out to be more complicated than that. There isn't a bug in the
bug report: LDC does work where DMD does not (hence my earlier email
comment), but LDC doesn't work in some cases where DMD doesn't (hence
the comment in the bug report remains correct). Interesting (or not)
side observation: LDC generally creates faster executables than DMD,
except in one or two cases that I have.

After New Year/Hogmanay, or earlier if possible, I will reinvestigate
all the factors and update the issue appropriately.
--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk