Getting ready for 2.061

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Dec 24 05:05:07 PST 2012

On 2012-12-24 13:52, Rory McGuire wrote:
> What kind of computers would we need to do these tests?
> I have some spare resources for one or two VPS.

I have no idea how many are need to run tests on all branches. Brad
would know this better.

What usually is a problem is Mac OS X. Since you're only allowed to run
it on Apple computers (if you want to follow the EULA) and Mac users is
a minority here.

> Perhaps others do too.

People have already donated computers/shells to run the test suite as we
do now.

I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to start using Travis CI.
Currently it only supports Linux but they're working on adding Mac OS X
and Windows.

--
/Jacob Carlborg