Abstract Database Interface

BLM768 blm768 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 10:50:02 PST 2012

I was kind of shocked to find this thread at the top of the list
again; I thought it had died. :) This is a very interesting time
for the thread to revive because I was just thinking about the
project this morning...

Now that my interest has revived a bit, I'm trying to figure out
how to get SQLite working on Windows; the only real options I've
seen so far are to compile SQLite with DMC or to use GDC instead
of DMD. Creating a .lib from sqlite3.dll looks like too much of a
pain.

I'm also thinking about adding a PosgreSQL driver; I'll probably
use code from SQLd for that.