Awesomium D wrappers/bindings

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 04:01:53 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 26 December 2012 at 11:39:22 UTC, dav1d wrote:

> You need libjpg6
>
> It is fast for you? I think I am doing something wrong,
> rendering a testpage (walterbright.com) takes quite a while,
> building an opengl demo now.
> Btw. OOP wrapper is planed if I get it working

i think this libs shipped with system...

webflow demo uses sdl(and so it's opengl). it works really fast,
smooth scrolling and navigation, pages loads very fast, renderer
draws about 40-60 fps i guess. just to mention, i have quite rare
netbook with radeon hd3450, so perhaps this speed is reached with
the help of the gpu.

and, concerning bindings, do you want make it as your own
project, or perhaps you may send me the patches so i'll add you
to contributors list? of course everything should be MIT licensed
so it will be usable to everyone, including commerce purposes
where gpl is no go(if someone buys awesomium license and want use
D as main language muahahah).