Awesomium D wrappers/bindings

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 07:52:36 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 26 December 2012 at 15:46:12 UTC, David wrote:
> The c++ function isn't even needed. And meh SDL, using GLFW, I
> know that
> I have to map the keys, I simply thought you maybe already did
> it or
> knew a trick.

not yet :(
i've not finished callbacks stuff, then i would see if can find
something.

but i agree, glfw and sdl sucks, also glfw has redundant
call(glclearcolor) each frame :)

btw, may be u can try load that func for testing? should be not
that hard, only finding mangled name is a bit problematic, but
it's simple like this "nm awesomium.so | grep part_of_funcname"