Getting ready for 2.061

Brad Roberts braddr at slice-2.puremagic.com
Wed Dec 26 15:09:54 PST 2012

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> On 2012-12-25 20:53, Brad Roberts wrote:
>
> > More hardware would be nice, but isnt a
> > blocker for additional branch testing, software is.  Working on it over
> > the holidays.
>
> Have you considered using any existing software for continues integration
> server?
>
> We're using CruiseControl (the Ruby version) at work. It's simple and easy to
> setup and does what we need it to do.

I haven't done a survey in a while, but all of the ones I've looked at
have lacked at least one of the features I've wanted to have.

  1) multi-platform
  2) great integration with github and pull requests
  3) ability to pull multiple repositories as a coordinated whole

and likely more, those are just off the cuff.