Awesomium D wrappers/bindings

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 18:06:27 PST 2012

On Saturday, 29 December 2012 at 14:33:14 UTC, David wrote:

> Now that you say it, in my demo that also doesn't work,
> probably because
> of my ugly int -> dchar -> wchar casts

i've debugged thru webflow demo, so they inject input 3 times in
a row - keydown followed by keyup containing only
virtual_keycode(awesomium code), key_scan_code and key text
representation(taken from their getkey... func), the last one is
char type input which contains all above but adds text and
unmodified_text to event, so without full info it wont put text
in browser...