Runtime code reloading in D, part 1

Benjamin Thaut code at benjamin-thaut.de
Sun Dec 30 05:32:44 PST 2012

Am 30.12.2012 14:27, schrieb bearophile:

> This seems one of the situations where knowing "why" is almost more
> important than "doing": understanding the cause, and maybe even fixing
> it, will help future D programmers.
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

The problem only happens if you have a POD struct in a library file
(.lib). If the POD struct is directly in the main executable everything
works just fine. The only hint Walter gave me when I opened a thread in
the D newsgroup was "look at the difference of the object files".

I don't really know how that should be done atm.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut