D FCGI

James Miller james at aatch.net
Fri Feb 3 04:31:15 PST 2012

Hello everybody,

Before I essentially spam everybody, I'll introduce myself. I am James
Miller, and English developer living in New Zealand, I started using D
about 2 months ago and am currently working on a large project using
it.

As part of that project, I developed a FastCGI library (mostly because
FastCGI4D won't work with D2 for various reasons). I have now released
that library, and it currently lives on GitHub.

Without much further ado, let me introduce to you:

D FCGI, a FastCGI library for D.
http://www.github.com/Aatch/dfcgi/

It is basically just a wrapper for the fcgiapp functions in libfcgi
(and as such requires libfcgi to compile). I have tried to make it
simple to use without sacrificing functionality.

I'm fairly new to D, so any feedback on general code quality would be
appreciated.