D FCGI

James Miller james at aatch.net
Fri Feb 3 20:37:51 PST 2012

>Two things I noticed your thing didn't do (unless I missed it)
>was arrays of parameters and uploaded files.

I parse the GET params, POST params, and FCGI Params and store them in
_getParams, _postParams and _environment respectively. I also
duplicate the GET and POST params into _requestParams (not that memory
efficient, but I can always optimize if it becomes a problem). All of
those are string[string] associative arrays. Is that what you mean? I
don't know what more information I can feasibly grab from the
request...

I didn't think about file uploads. I'd have to implement them
eventually so knowing that you handled it at least gives me something
to start from, thanks.

>Yeah, I used to use php but wanted to ditch it for D,

What a coincidence, me too!