I wrote A starting guide for Newbies

Yao Gomez yao.gomez at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:26:14 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 8 February 2012 at 15:32:42 UTC, MattCodr wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I decided to wrote a starting guide for newbies and newcomers
> with D Language. It's a really simple and basic introduction
> for those who may be a little lost like me when I started.
>
> It's a PDF file format and can be seen accessing the link
> bellow.
>
> Link: http://goo.gl/GkAYO
>
> Any problems or mistakes please let me know.
>
> I really hope you enjoy.

Looks nice. Congratulations. And don't get discouraged by the
off-topic talk about browsers. It's part of the fun on this News
Group.

My suggestion is that you should specify that your guide is about
tools an configuring those tools. Because just looking at the
title "Starting Guide for Beginners", it gave me the impression
that it was some tutorial about the language. Or do you plan to
expand more the guide and include more info about D and/or Phobos?

Anyways, good luck.