I wrote A starting guide for Newbies

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:48:43 PST 2012

Le 08/02/2012 16:32, MattCodr a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> I decided to wrote a starting guide for newbies and newcomers with D
> Language. It's a really simple and basic introduction for those who may
> be a little lost like me when I started.
>
> It's a PDF file format and can be seen accessing the link bellow.
>
> Link: http://goo.gl/GkAYO
>
> Any problems or mistakes please let me know.
>
> I really hope you enjoy.

I wish I had this when I begun. My first usage of D implyed a
compilation of ldc, then gdc (the only one that worked at the time on my
plateform) and patching phobos by myself (reminder, it was the first
time I used that language, not to mention it was pretty harsh and I
think most people would have quit at this point). It was few years ago,
and thing got better since.

But I'm convienced that D isn't accesible enough for beginers. So this
document is very welcome !