I wrote A starting guide for Newbies

Jimmy Cao jcao219 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:52:41 PST 2012

2012/2/11 MattCodr <matheus_nab at hotmail.com>

> On Saturday, 11 February 2012 at 19:01:00 UTC, teo wrote:
>
>> Clicking on the link gives me: "Your browser must support javascript."
>> I wanted to download and read the document and I definitely do not need
>> their javascript...
>>

> Well, you may send me an e-mail asking about the guide and I'll answer you
> back with it.
>
> PS: Someone could tell me a nice place to upload the next guide?
>
> Matheus.

Perhaps Dropbox or Mediafire.

Here's a mediafire link to your guide:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4sv8wurnvp7k26p

In any case, Google Docs is a fine choice for hosting documents.  I'm quite
surprised that Javascript-avoiders exist, seeing that Javascript + html5 is
the hallmark of modern web technologies and the web is, well, just about
everything.