GSoC will open soon

Chad J chadjoan at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:41:05 PST 2012

On 02/12/2012 01:32 PM, dsimcha wrote:

>> Yah, a wiki page sounds great.
>>
>> Andrei
>
> Wiki is up, ice is broken. Let's start adding some ideas! I also think
> this year we should have a possible mentors line next to each project to
> keep track of who's interested in mentoring what. For example, I added
> garbage collection to the page. If you're also interested in mentoring a
> GC project, just append yourself to the list of possible mentors.
>
> http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GSOC_2012_Ideas

Added Android and iPhone support ideas... please please please please.  >.<

Unfortunately I would probably make a shitty mentor due to time
constraints that would eventually lead to massive negligence, so I'll
stay out of that for now.