D forums now live!

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Feb 14 14:12:43 PST 2012

On Tuesday, February 14, 2012 14:00:05 Walter Bright wrote:
> http://forum.dlang.org/
>
> This should replace the old miserable web interface to the forums.
>
> Thanks to Vladimir Panteleev for an awesome job writing this!

You should probably add a note to the description for digitalmars.D.bugs that
bugs should be reported to the bug tracker and _not_ that list. Honestly, I
don't understand why posting to that list is even enabled for anyone other than
bugzilla itself. But if it becomes easier to post to that list, then we're that
much more likely to get people reporting bugs there than to bugzilla.

- Jonathan M Davis