D forums now live!

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Sun Feb 19 12:46:02 PST 2012

On Sunday, 19 February 2012 at 20:34:48 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> Vladimir Panteleev:
>
>> Please see RFC 2646. Not all UAs implement it.
>
> I don't know what UAs means, acronyms don't help communication
> a lot.

I assumed that someone who claims to have HTML design sense would
be familiar with the acronym for User-Agent ;)

> And it's not a matter of browser. The problem is: the design of
> those HTML pages doesn't leave enough horizontal space to the
> text area.

The forum starts looking bad for me when I make the browser
window smaller than 730 pixels in width. Sorry, but I don't think
anyone designs web pages for resolutions lower than 800x600 today.