D forums now live!

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Feb 19 14:07:27 PST 2012

Vladimir Panteleev:

> I assumed that someone who claims to have HTML design sense would
> be familiar with the acronym for User-Agent ;)

That's named "acronym sense", I often fail at it on computer topics :-)

> The forum starts looking bad for me when I make the browser
> window smaller than 730 pixels in width. Sorry, but I don't think
> anyone designs web pages for resolutions lower than 800x600 today.

If you take a look at my screen grab, it's 1101 pixels wide. Probably my non-proportional font size is larger than yours. People more than 50 years old often desire to use a larger browser font (if they know how to do it).

Bye,
bearophile