D forums now live!

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Mon Feb 20 07:59:15 PST 2012

On Monday, 20 February 2012 at 15:44:03 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
>> That's part of the set of problems when using non-standard
>> font sizes.
>
> Maybe just remove that black band on the left?

It would mean removing the menu on the left for all users. It
would make the site look even more awkward for widescreen users.

> Is it just me or the font on the reply form is much smaller?

It looks fine here, but I can't say the same for all browsers and
configurations.

My browser scales everything when I zoom in - images, styles,
even plugins, which is why I didn't account for varying font size
while working on the style.