"Programming in D" book, Parallelism chapter

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 23:28:21 PST 2012

On 02/20/2012 09:39 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
 > I have to say the pdf looks great, the choice of fonts and style is
 > very clean and readable. Thanks!

Thank you very much! Glad to hear that it is useful but I will not
pretend that the hyperlinks in the doc work correctly and that an index
section is missing, etc. ;)

 > I didn't know about the semantics of exceptions in parallel code and
 > yieldForce. I should have paid more attention to the docs. :)

Me neither until I tried to write about it. :) By the way, I've improved
that section a tiny bit: not only yieldForce but other Task functions
throw as well.

Ali