"Programming in D" book, Parallelism chapter

David d at dav1d.de
Tue Feb 21 03:03:19 PST 2012

You mentioned tasks, what I was missing a bit is taskPool.put, since
Task.executeInNewThread creates a new internal Pool, which is not what
always want. Then would be interesting how you check, if the pool's
tasks have all finished (I didnt find any method doing this, to emulate
this, I used an internal task-counter together with callbacks, but this
doesnt allow me to check for exceptions ...).