CWrap - higher abstraction level for calling C functions

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed Feb 22 01:41:05 PST 2012

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 18:40:20 +0100
Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> DStep is currently used only for automatically generating bindings
> for C functions and Objective-C classes and methods.

OK. Thank you.

> But it depends what code I output, I could change dstep to output
> code that uses CWrap.

That would be nice and make the whole job of binding C functions and
providing customized D API easier...and let's not forget about extra
points for coordinating work. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who is not connected with the Supreme can have neither
transcendental intelligence nor a steady mind, without which