"Programming in D" book, Parallelism chapter

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 09:57:24 PST 2012

On 02/22/2012 08:15 AM, deadalnix wrote:

 >> http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html
 >>
 >> Kindle and Lulu versions will follow later.
 >>
 >> Ali
 >
 > This book is awesome ! I really think it. This is what D needs.

Thank you very much for the kind words. I know where it needs more work
and keep making it better. :)

 > Do you plan to sell copies when it is fully translated in english ?

It wasn't my initial intention but I have started thinking about the
self-publishing solutions like lulu.com. Some people complained that
there is no way of showing appreciation by paying. :) A paper book may
solve that problem as well.

I also love the concept of an online book. I keep correcting typos,
rephrasing sentences, adding more material, etc. all the time. :)

Ali