TDPL monthly sales at 12-month high

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Feb 29 09:46:11 PST 2012

On 2/28/12 2:19 PM, deadalnix wrote:
> Is that by contract or because you don't know/want to tell numbers ?

Some of both. Sales information is traditionally guarded closely and
only disclosed on terrific numbers (e.g. "one million readers" etc).
Also, I don't have data outside Amazon, and on Amazon only for a limited
time back.

I now realize that the Kindle sales have also topped a 12-month record,
so this is possibly the best-selling month ever since TDPL has been
printed (the Kindle edition was released later).

> BTW, it is great to see that the book is selling and that people get
> interested in D.

Yes, this month has seen a ton of great things happening to D. Let's
make this the worst month going forward :o).

Andrei