DVM - D Version Manager 0.4.0

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Fri Jan 6 13:55:28 PST 2012

On 06/01/2012 21:29, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I just released a new version of DVM, 0.4.0. The only thing new in this
> release in the "compile" command. This allows to compile DMD, druntime
> and Phobos from github. Create a folder, clone DMD, druntime and Phobos
> in the newly create folder, run "dvm compile folder" to compile
> everything. The compiler is placed in the DMD directory.
>
> For installation instructions see: https://bitbucket.org/doob/dvm
>
> Changelog:
>
> Version 0.4.0
> New/Change Features
> * Added a "compile" command for compiling DMD, druntime and Phobos from
> github

This is excellent, can't wait to try it out!

Would it be possible to get something like this working?

$ dvm install git-master # install everything from git master
$ dvm update git-master  # update to the latest dmd/druntime/phobos
                          # revision
$ dvm use git-master     # switch to git master

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/