cl4d OpenCL wrapper moved to Github

Klyn klyn at no-email.com
Mon Jan 9 15:55:24 PST 2012

On Mon 09-Jan 23:39, Klyn wrote:
> On Mon 09-Jan 14:24, Trass3r wrote:
>>> Well, I resorted to using bud and managed to get the vectorAdd example
>>> to compile, but when I run I get this error:
>>
>> btw, bud's not maintained anymore.
>>
>>> Is this some kind of \ vs / bug?
>>
>> Try removing the mixin(CL_PROGRAM_STRING_DEBUG_INFO) ~ @ vectorAdd.d(36)
>
> Alright, that works! The vector example now gives the expected output.
> The CLGLInterop example however just gives a black window.
> By the way, just using your make.bat (with -d added) compiles fine now too.

I finally compiled the HEAD dmd/druntime/phobos, so I'm now using your
latest cl4d version. The make.bat compiles both examples just fine (with
-d ofcourse).
The vectorAdd example works perfectly, without any editing (ie. without
removing the mixin(CL_PROGRAM_STRING_DEBUG_INFO)).
The CLGLInterop example however still just gives a black window. It only
outputs the FPS in cmdline.