The book "Programming in D" is in beta

bls bizprac at orange.fr
Thu Jan 12 12:05:41 PST 2012

Hi Ali,
Why not 1) just translate the example code into English. 2) Google
Translate the text and 3) ask the native English speaking D community
for a helping hand.
IMO the GOOGLE Turkish to English translation is translatable into
readable English, without too much effort :)

So instead of wasting time with manual translation,  keep your book in
sync with D2, add some examples..  It's an excellent book about D2 (and
beside an exercise on how to write programming books in general)
A+
Bjoern