A tutorial on D templates

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 00:00:19 PST 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 23:07, bearophile <bearophileHUGS at lycos.com> wrote:
> Philippe Sigaud:
>
>> https://github.com/PhilippeSigaud/D-templates-tutorial/blob/master/dtemplates.pdf
>>
>> (click on View Raw)
>
> I am using a pdf blocking plug-in, that causes that GitHub link to save a fake pdf file :-(

On the main project page, there is a Zip icon on the left, to download
the entire project as a zip, pdf included.

Of course, if you've git installed:

$ git clone git at github.com:PhilippeSigaud/D-Template-Tutorial.git

should do the trick.

> Is your tutorial containing the (a,b) => a * b syntax too?

A bit. I began in september and had to change bits due to D
evolutions:) (CTFE opening new possibilities and this new syntax).
But I still have many things to change, and I didn't explain this syntax.

If you want to discuss the text, I propose we do it on D.learn, so as
not to pollute D.announce too much.

Philippe