A tutorial on D templates

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 05:50:42 PST 2012

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 03:27, Andrei Alexandrescu
> On 1/14/12 6:54 PM, Georg Wrede wrote:

>> Why don't we just let the guy write his thing in peace, before demanding
>> a complete book with stylistically professional grammar and style?
>>
>> I mean, at this rate we are beating the horse to death before we've even
>> put it in front of the carriage. If I were Philippe, by this time I'd be
>> stressed out, and the project would start to whither.
>>
>> How about folks just helping him write it, like he asked?
>>
>> There's plenty of time to turn it to the Ten Commandments later, but it
>> needs to exist before that.
>

> He asked for feedback. People sent feedback.

No problemo, Georg. I'm not stressed at all by the grammar / style remarks :)

I know that my not being a native English speaker will have me write
awkward sentences. I'm glad people are sending me corrections: like
Andrei said, I asked for feedback. In fact, I'm thrilled to receive
remarks, it means people are interested.