DMD 2.x compiler in Arch Linux repo

Zachary Lund admin at computerquip.com
Sun Jan 15 21:41:33 PST 2012

On 01/15/2012 04:16 PM, Михаил Страшун wrote:
> http://www.archlinux.org/packages/?q=dmd
>
> Since today 2.x branch of dmd is in Arch Linux [community] repo,
> replacing 1.x branch.

Oh wow, I was just complaining about that the other day on their IRC
channel and the dmd-complete package (which was the AUR package that
essentially did what the current dmd package does).

Much rejoicing, this makes life less complicated.
Although, there was *already* a dmd package before this for D1. I guess
they just dropped it. I still don't see why dmd for D2 isn't just dmd2
to simplify things.