update.sh

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Jan 16 07:48:16 PST 2012

On 2012-01-16 16:38, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 1/16/12 3:02 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> A large list of dependencies?? The only runtime dependency is zlib.
>
> That's in the case we want to include it in tools/.
>
> Andrei

So you're referring to the build dependencies.

* DSSS - It's possible to build it with rdmd instead. This will remove
the dependency on DSSS, I assume rdmd is ok to have as a dependency.

* D1 - I plan to port the project to D2 (using Tango)

* Mercurial - I plan to move the project go github

That changes the dependencies to:

* A D2 compiler
* Tango
* zlib
* Git

Of those dependencies I guess it's only Tango that would be a blocker.

--
/Jacob Carlborg