DMD 2.x compiler in Arch Linux repo

Jordi Sayol g.sayol at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 16 11:13:18 PST 2012

Al 15/01/12 23:57, En/na Jordi Sayol ha escrit:
> Al 15/01/12 23:16, En/na Михаил Страшун ha escrit:
>> http://www.archlinux.org/packages/?q=dmd
>>
>> Since today 2.x branch of dmd is in Arch Linux [community] repo, replacing 1.x branch.
>>

> Very good news!
>
> It works like a charm. Congratulations!
>
> Just one question. Why you place the phobos modules at /usr/include/d instead of an specific phobos folder?

I see that you included "libdruntime.a" and "libphobos2.a" libraries, but your "libphobos2.a" contains all "libdruntime.a" objects, so they're duplicated.

You can install "libphobos2.a" alone, or just build it without "libdruntime.a" in it.

--
Jordi Sayol